Utilize the accompanying directions to add your course reading material to your CengageBrain account. At that point, get to the Student partner webpage and download related course records.
- Sign in to Cengagebrain.com>Enter your CengageBrain username and secret key. On the off chance that you don’t have a Cengagebrain account>click Register
- In the wake of signing in to Cengagebrain.com>Use the pursuit box at the highest point of the window to look for the reading material you are utilizing as a part of your course. To decide the reading material title as well as ISBN, enter your D2L course>click Content>Choose Syllabus> Click the Course Materials interface. Duplicate the reading material title from the Course Materials page in D2L utilizing CTRL + C. At that point, backpedal to the Cengagebraincom program windows glue the course book information into the pursuit box, CTRL + V>Press the Enter key or Click the amplifying glass to one side of the hunt bar.
- Once the right course reading title loads, make sure the check the edition>Locate the right course book release in the pursuit results>Click the reading material title interface [The picture underneath is just a case of a course book that can be chosen in Cengagebrain.com, your reading material title will be different]
- After the course reading determination window loads>Scroll to the base of the page>Click the Free Materials tab>Click the Save to MyHome catch to add the substance to your CengageBrain account bookshelf.
- From the CengageBrain MyHome page>In the Free Resources region, Click the Open catch to recover the understudy assets or record downloads required for your course. The CengageBrain Book Companion site will stack in another window.
- Utilize the left route menu to audit the assets accessible at the Student Book Companion site for your course reading material. To download the related understudy files>Click the Student Data File interface situated in the Book Resources class. [The picture beneath just gives a case of the assets that might be accessible. The assets accessible will shift by textbook.]